- 500 gr young jackfruit, cut into pieces
- 12 strands of long beans, cut into 3 cm
- 150 grams of cabbage, cut into rough
- 150 grams of peeled shrimp, sliced
- 1 liter coconut milk diluted
- 500 cc coconut milk
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 3 lime leaves
- 2 pieces of acid kandis
Blend the seasoning:
- 8 red chilies
- 8 spring onions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 cm turmeric
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cm galangal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
How to Make Vegetable Recipes Ketupat Padang:
- Young jackfruit boiled in enough water until soft. Lift jackfruit, drain.
- Bring to a boil thin coconut milk, shrimp, spices, lemon grass, lime leaves and tamarind kandis.
- Enter jackfruit stew, and cook until boiling.
- Add beans, cabbage and coconut milk. Boil and cook until completely cooked and absorbed.
Presentation: Place the pieces of rice cake in a serving bowl. Give jackfruit vegetable, and accessories. Serve immediately.