- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 550 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 90 grams of minced chicken
- 3 tablespoons fried onions knead
- 1/2 leek, thinly sliced
- 1buah red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Contents: saute red pepper and green onion until fragrant. Enter the minced chicken and celery. Stir well.
- Add fried onions, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently until dry and overcooked.
- Skin: Beat eggs until thick. Enter as he sifted flour and mix evenly. Pour a little coconut milk, stir well. Season to taste salt and pepper. Stir again.
- Pour the batter into the mold carabikang / snack maker 7 holes that have been heated. Once frozen. spoon the content material. Biatkan until cooked.