Combro is a typical food from West Java. Made from grated cassava which the interior is filled with chili Oncom then fried, because that is named combro which stands at Oncom jero (Sundanese, means: Oncom inside). Round-oval shape. This food is delicious when eaten warm.
- 300 grams of cassava, grated
- 1 / 2 coconuts, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Tempe / Oncom (cut into small pieces)
- Cayenne pepper, finely chopped
- stalks celery
- Soy sauce
- Sugar to taste
- Cassava grated and mixed with grated coconut, salt and sugar.
- Saute onion and garlic finely, enter Oncom, salt, pepper, sweet soy sauce, chili sauce, green onion and celery.
- Take a pingpong ball of dough, and fill with batter pipihkan content, then rounded oval shape and fry in hot oil.
- Good luck